Attention Spiritual Coaches, Rebels, Boss Queens and other Online Badasses:
If you’re putting out tons of content but still don’t feel like you’re creating a deep connection with your audience, this is for you …
Learn how to craft powerful stories that connect with your dream clients in a profound way, stop wishing you could create incredible content that gets your business noticed, and learn how to craft stories straight from the heart that resonate with your audience!
Hey there Boss Queen,
Writing content can feel like an ongoing (and seriously not fun) saga.
Am I right?
You spend ages (okay, hours) pumping yourself with caffeine to create “enough” content.
You do your weekly “content” tasks with a robotic swiftness …
ONE EMAIL NEWSLETTER
3 FACEBOOK POSTS
AN INSTGRAM POST
& CAN'T FORGET THAT BLOG!
You Want Your Voice To Stand Out & Stand For Something.
But when it comes to sitting down and sharing what’s on your heart, you just can’t.
Yes, you yearn to connect with your audience in a deep, profound way, but when it comes time to tell your audience more about you– from what got you here to what challenges you’ve faced to all the struggles and the successes and everything in between …
You Freeze Up.
Maybe you don’t know how much is too much to share.
Your Story Isn’t About You
Telling Your Story Isn’t About You … Even When It’s Personal.
It’s Always About Your Listener!
Most of us yearn to tell our stories. But even when we do–and especially when we’re doing it for business–it’s not really about us. Ever.
Telling quality stories isn’t just a form of self-expression (although it is) or a “selling tool” (although it is).
It’s a way to help and connect and cultivate a serious level of know, like and trust with your audience.
Nope, you can’t just tell stories for the sake of telling stories.
You need to tell stories in a way that relate to your potential client. If she can’t “see” herself in your story, she’s out of there!
But if she does?
She’ll not only stick around and scroll all the way through,
Entrepreneurs Storytelling Bootcamp
Module 1: Start With Your Why
So, what’s your “why”?
That’s a pretty common question in business … but it’s also critical when it comes to storytelling.
Just like a can’t-put-it-down novel, the protagonist’s “why” is the driving force behind every move she makes.
Your “why” is what makes you go to work every single day.
Learn how to incorporate that into your marketing and storytelling, and you’ll create an instant bond with your ideal clients!
IN MODULE 1, WE’LL COVER:
– The importance of story–especially your own!
– How to discover your true Why—and why it’s fundamental to figuring out your client’s journey and what their next steps ought to be.
– Why your stories need to be relatable—and how to dig right into your client’s pain points and emotional needs.
– 21 questions to help you dig deep—and identify key moments in your life with absolute honesty
– Why meaningful research can help you define your own “why” moments and values—and create an instant bond with your ideal clients
Module 2: Uncover The Real Story
Want to create real connections? Your viewer, listener or reader needs to really “see” themselves in your story.
But how do you create a relatable story they’ll actually read all the way through?
You don’t have to share everything, but you do need to share the struggles and triumphs that will resonate with your ideal client.
Module 2 is all about crafting a story that will hook your reader from the very first sentence and keep her scrolling right through to the end.
IN MODULE 2, WE’LL COVER:
– A proven structure and framework to help you craft effective stories—and catch your ideal client’s attention
– Why you need to find the conflict for your story’s hero to fight against—and the real problem and emotional need that’s central to the story
– How releasing your old stories instils trust—and gives you the confidence to help others release theirs
– Where to start your story—and how it impacts curiosity in the reader
– How to fully engage your audience’s senses—and pick the just-perfect level of detail for your stories
– 5 ways you can capture your authenticity in your story—in a way that feels most natural to you
Module 3: Using Story In Your Marketing Efforts
While it’s great to create a master version of your core story, you can’t tell the exact same story verbatim every time you’re infusing it into your marketing.
But what you can do?
Is learn the specific (and preferred) storytelling format specially-suited to each marketing situation, audience or platform.
Knowing how to “adapt” your story across different mediums to do this help you feel crazy … confident about sharing it …
… no matter how, where or when you do it!
IN MODULE 3, YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to use your story in email marketing—and create an extremely powerful 5-step email funnel that taps into your ideal client’s emotions
– 3 tools to help you create killer subject lines that crank up curiosity and increase your email open rates like crazy
– Which types of stories to tell on which social media platform—and the delicate dynamic between selling vs. connection
– 3 ways you can improve your storytelling for “in person” events or video—and how to use feedback to improve them
– How to sprinkle stories throughout your website—that extend way beyond your About Me page!
Module 4: Tell Your Ideal Client’s Story
Connecting with your audience isn’t just about telling your own stories–it’s about telling your client’s stories, too!
Module 4 is all about getting to know your ideal client in-depth, so you can craft stories that get the right people hanging on your every word and feeling majorly moved.
IN MODULE 4, WE’LL COVER:
– Why you should know your ideal client so well she feels like you’re reading her mind— and anticipating her needs, even before she even knows she has them! (Yep, this is possible!)
– How research can help you speak your ideal client’s language—and create a stronger connection
– How to tell stories that give your ideal clients the starring role in “your” stories–much to their surprise (and delight!)
– One critical thing you need to pluck out of your stories–and the surprising thing you should replace it with.
– Craft your 5-point marketing plan, so you don’t have to break off and worry about ‘craft’ or ‘sales strategy’ while you are engaging with your ideal clients.
– Why you need to live and breathe your mission and USP (Unique Selling Proposition) every day if you want to tell quality stories over the long haul
Sounds Awesome, Right?
Let’s get you signed up girl … Click the button below!
The Reality Is …
Your clients need to hear your stories. And if you’re not sharing your stories (or not sharing them in an easy-to-digest or relatable way), you’re depriving your people of the very thing they need to hear from you.
So, tell me: What’s truly stopping you from connecting with your audience on the level you both deserve? Whether it’s fear, lack of knowledge or even a perceived lack of skills, I’ve got your back.
Join my Boss Queen Storytelling Bootcamp, and you’ll learn everything you need to know to craft relatable stories that resonate, transform and eventually, sell.
What do you say?
Much Love, Light & Badass Boss Queen Magic